Customized Workshops and Presentations
Our gambling service team offers customized workshops, presentations and occasional service requests on gambling issues to agencies, workplaces and organizations.
Possible topics might include:
- Responsible Gambling: How to Keep it Fun
- Gambling and the Workplace
- Gambling Information for Financial Service Professionals
- Older Adults and Gambling
- Gambling Issues and Youth
- How Gambling Works
- Referring Problem Gamblers: What to Look For and Who to Call
Professionals and helping organizations can call any of our gambling prevention staff to discuss their needs or questions about gambling and/or problem gambling. Staff will provide information or suggestions on handling gambling problems or will develop and tailor training for specific organization needs.
AFM consultants can work together with the organization to:
- Complete a needs assessment
- Explore available options
- Develop a plan of action