Thinking about making a change?
Are you worried about your use of drugs or alcohol? Have you tried to make a change, but your use is still a problem? There might be other things you’d like to change in your life as well.
Maybe Compass can help you find a new direction
Compass is an in-house program for young people who want support to change their use of alcohol or drugs. It’s a place to learn about yourself, develop new skills, and move forward in your life. Other things you should know:
- It’s voluntary.
- It’s for youth 13 – 18 + years old
- The location is near Portage la Prairie, Manitoba.
- It’s a safe, drug-free environment.
- We know change isn’t easy. We will respect you and give you support to be successful in meeting your goals.
- Youth are able to continue smoking cigarettes while in the program.
What young people tell us about Compass:
“The people here really listen, care and understand … they get it.”
“It’s good to have your own bedroom and be able to bring things from home to make it your own space.”
“It can be hard at first, but it gets easier.”
“The food here is amazing!”
“It’s surprising how life can get better by coming here. You can learn about yourself and start to feel happier.”
For more information:
For more information about our program or application process, contact our intake office at: email@example.com
If you are thinking about coming to Compass, a little tour can be a big help. A few pictures can give a sense of what Compass looks like and what you can expect.