AFM is accountable to the Province of Manitoba (Manitoba Healthy Living and Seniors) through its Board of Governors. The Board directs AFM’s affairs in accordance with The Addictions Foundation Act. The membership consists of nine to fifteen governors appointed by the Lieutenant Governor in Council. The Board’s function is to establish organizational direction and vision, set broad policy, provide leadership and ensure the organization attains its objectives.
Current Board Members
Click on each person’s name for their biography.
- Damon Johnston, Chair (Winnipeg) • January 2016
- Jayne Pile (Winnipeg) • October 2015
- Clint Saulteaux (Thompson) • January 2016
- E. Gordon McGillvary (Split Lake) • May 2017
- Shona Connelly (Winnipeg) • May 2017
- Tara Brosseau (Winnipeg) • May 2017
- Darcie Thomson (The Pas) • May 2017
- Nancy McKay (Pine Creek First Nation) • May 2017